The primary purpose of CPSP-Philippines is to develop and maintain standards for clinical pastoral training in the Philippines, ensuring to maintain such standards in line with international standards.
- Level 1: Clinically Trained Minister
- Level 2: Associate Clinical Chaplain
- Level 2: Associate Pastoral Counselor
- Level 3: Clinical Chaplain
- Level 3: Pastoral Counselor
- Level 4. Supervisor-In-Training (done under the oversight of CPSP)
- Level 5. Clinical Supervisor
Sub-specialty Credentials: Sub-specialties are tied to credential levels 3 and higher
- Hospice and Palliative Care.Fellow
- Disaster Response Care Fellow (in development)
- Substance Addiction Care Fellow (in development)
- Training Centers
Standards for these are found in the CPSP-PI Standards Page. Go to the Contact Us Page if you have any questions.