Dr. Doug Dickens, Diplomate Supervisor of Clinical Pastoral Education/Training, will be in Baguio in April. He will be teaching a 2-week (3-unit) course in Grief and Loss at Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary. We also hope to get together with him for some guidance of Supervisors and Supervisors-in-Training of CPSP-Philippines. Updates to come.
We don’t always have the latest updates regarding Active CPE groups, but we will share what we know when we know it.
Presently in Progress.
- Dr. Paul Tabon has a group presently working at Pines Doctors Hospital in Baguio City.
CPE Partnership at Pines Doctors Hospital
- Dr. Sim Dang-Awan Jr., and Chaplain Victor Layug have an extended CPE at Mary Johnston Hospital in Manila.
- Chaplains Celia Munson and Vo Canoy have two groups at Bukal Life Care, with Baguio General Hospital and La Trinidad District Jail as the primary ministry points.
- Chaplain Edgar Chan has a group associated with Bukal Life Care and Lutheran Theological Seminary starting in early April.
- Another group is planned for June associated with Bukal Life Care and Lutheran Theological Seminary.
Hoping to get updates of CPE at St. Lukes Medical Center, and Clinical Pastoral and Spiritual Care Training Center.