The primary purpose of CPSP-Philippines is to develop and maintain standards for clinical pastoral training in the Philippines, ensuring to maintain such standards in line with international standards.
- Level 1: Clinically Trained Minister (CTM)
- Level 2: Associate Clinical Chaplain and Pastoral Counselor (BCACC and BCAPC)
- Level 3: Clinical Chaplain and Pastoral Counselor (BCCC and BCPC)
- Level 4. Supervisor-In-Training (S.I.T.) Technically a training program not a certification program
- Level 5. Diplomate Supervisor in Clinical Pastoral Education/Training
Sub-specialty Credentials: Sub-specialties are tied to credential levels 3 and higher
- Hospice and Palliative Care Fellow
- Corporate Chaplaincy Care Fellow
- Community Chaplaincy Care Fellow
- Crisis Care Fellow
- (Working towards Military Chaplaincy and Drug and Alcohol Chaplaincy)
- Training Centers
Standards for these are found in the CPSP-PI Standards Page. Go to the Contact Us Page if you have any questions.