The primary purpose of CPSP-Philippines is to develop and maintain standards for clinical pastoral training in the Philippines, ensuring to maintain such standards in line with international standards.
- Level 1: Clinically Trained Minister (CTM)
- Level 2: Associate Clinical Chaplain and Pastoral Counselor (BCACC and BCAPC)
- Level 3: Clinical Chaplain and Pastoral Counselor (BCCC and BCPC)
- Level 4. Supervisor-In-Training (S.I.T.) Technically a training program not a certification program
- Level 5. Diplomate Supervisor in Clinical Pastoral Education/Training
Sub-specialty Credentials: Sub-specialties are tied to credential levels 3 and higher
- Hospice and Palliative Care Fellow (No training center is doing this sub-specialty at this time… but plans are to start this one at Bukal Life Care in the future.)
- Corporate Chaplaincy Care Fellow (This is being done at Hesed.)
- Community Chaplaincy Care Fellow (This is being done at Glocal Community.)
- Training Centers
Standards for these are found in the CPSP-PI Standards Page. Go to the Contact Us Page if you have any questions.