Supervisor Cal Sodoy, head of Clinical Pastoral and Spiritual Care Training Center, has given his schedule for the rest of the year.
- April 23 – May 18. CPE for graduate students at CPU School of Theology (Jaro, Iloilo City)
- July 2 – Aug 31. CPE with post-grad students in Davao City
- Sept 3 – 30. Teaching Pastoral Theology at CPU School of Theology
- Oct 8 – Nov 18. CPE graduate students. Capiz Emmanuel Hospital, Roxas City
- Nov 22 – Dec 31. Church-building project, Tablas Island, Romblon
This Summer there are 22 CPE trainees in the two CPSP-Philippines training centers in Baguio City. Supervisor Paul Tabon, working with Pines City Doctors Hospital, has 7 trainees. Supervisor Celia Munson, of Bukal Life Care, has 6 trainees. Additionally at Bukal Life Care, there are two SITs active. Vo Canoy has 5 trainees, and Edgar Chan has 4 trainees.
Supervisor Paul with his CPE trainees
CPE trainees with Bukal Life Care team on Quirino Province Mission Trip— Training of local pastors and layleaders in Pastoral Counseling.
CPE Training via Skype with Chaplain Salvador Delmundo, APC certified, serving as head chaplain at the famed Menninger Clinic.
CPE Commissioning for Bukal Life Care 2018 Summer Intensive