The Collegium of Pastoral Supervision & Psychotherapy – Philippines is a theologically based certifying and accrediting covenant community, dedicated to “Recovery of Soul.” We work in partnership with and with the oversight of the College of Pastoral Supervision and Psychotherapy, Inc. (www.pastoralreport.com)
We presently have training centers in Northern Luzon, Metro Manila, Southern Tagalog, Visayas, Mindanao, and South Korea.
If you would like to learn more about the life and work of the CPSP or CPSP-Philippines, please go to the “Contact Us” page.
The following are our Board of Trustees:
- Dr. Simplicio Dang-Awan Jr., President
- Dr. Paul Tabon, Vice-President
- Dr. Ryan Clark,
- Ms. Celia Munson, Secretary-Treasurer
- Ms. Jehny Pedazo,
Coordination between CPSP and CPSP-Philippines is done through the Standards Committee made of up of:
- Calixto Sodoy (CPE Supervisor)
- Celia Munson (CPE Supervisor)
- Paul Tabon (CPE Supervisor)
- Simplicio Dang-Awan Jr. (CPE Supervisor)
The committee works directly with Dr. Raymond Lawrence, Gen. Sec. of CPSP to ensure equivalency of standards, and mutuality of certifications.