Wednesday, September 18th, 2014 was the first official meeting of the Governing Council of CPSP-Philippines. The meeting was held in Baguio and hosted by Bukal Life Care. The governing council will be assuming the lead role in guiding CPSP-Philippines. It is made up of conveners from all of the chapters and a representative from the Board of Trustees. The council meeting was made up of the following:
- Paul, Representative from the Board of Trustees
- Celia, Convener for Baguio Chapter
- Ronnel, Convener for Quezon City Chapter
- Tootsie, Representing the newest chapter (yet to be named)
- Rebekah, Convener for the Benguet Chapter
- Cathy, Representing Marikina Chapter
Later, Alexis was able to join, representing Easter Road Chapter. Additionally, Bob and Jehny from Benguet Chapter, and Dr. Lee from Baguio Chapter also joined as interested observers.
In the meeting agreements were made as to leadership structure and roles. Additionally, a proposal for how certifications and memberships will be managed was set.
It was a nice and productive time and special thanks to Tootise, Kathy, and Ronnel for taking the long drive up from Manila to join the meeting.