This is not a complete list of news, but I am forwarding the news that I have:
- Glocal Community. March 19. Supervisor Paul Tabon will hold the graduation of his latest batch of CPE trainees. Pictures to follow.
- Bukal Life Care. March 12. Start of Summer Intensive. 7 trainees. Vo Canoy will serve as SIT working with Supervisor Celia Munson
- Bukal Life Corporate Chaplaincy. SIT Renato Eustaquio is continuing his program of corporate chaplaincy in Bulacan, and is in process of establishing a pastoral counseling office for hospital chaplaincy. More to follow when this is clarified.
- New Heights. Supervisor Sim Dang-Awan Jr., is about to start a new unit of CPE. It will likely be held at Ellinwood Malate Church in Manila. Doc Sim will act as supervisor, assisted by Dr. Larry Gusto.
- Zamboanga. Chaplain Phan Buac is completing his latest unit of CPE at Silliman under PACPE. Upon his return home he will be working to arrange his next CPO (clinical pastoral orientation) group.
- Clinical Pastoral and Spiritual Care Center. Dr. Cal Sodoy plans to hold CPE in Davao. July 8 to August 10, 2019. Also the D.Min. in Pastoral Counseling and Supervision will start a new school year at Central Philippine University this coming June.
- Standards Changes: Pastoral Counselor and Clinical Chaplain are now no longer considered to be separate certifications. They are now linked together. New sub-specialty for corporate chaplaincy is now added. This now makes two sub-specialties, the other being palliative and hospice care.
- Membership: It is time for membership renewals. The board is working out the details of some changes to the membership scheme. Once they are worked out, we will send you the information so you can update yourself with us.